Monday, January 5, 2009

Tim Dubois - MyWerx - Investor and Chairman of the Board - 11-25-08







I am so excited about the relationship that has developed between Tim DuBois and myself. It is truly more than I could ask for or imagine.

Tim is a wonderful man and his resume couldn’t be more impressive. He ran Arista records, Gaylord Entertainment, Universal South, sold well over 100M records, signed Brad Paisley, Alan Jackson, Diamond Rio, put Brooks with Dunn to form Brooks and Dunn (this is one of his many giftings by the way…connecting people), and so many more. He is uniquely left and right brained, a CPA and a hit songwriter with I think 5 number one hits and more than 30 cuts overall, and has produced too many records to mention which include 20 number 1 hits. He is also serving as a Clinical Professor of Media and Entertainment at Owen’s School at Vanderbilt. WOW!

We aspire to make his greatest claim to fame be how he helps change the world of copyright and independent creators by helping me build MyWerx! Tim has agreed to join the company as its Chairman and as one of the company’s first investors. I will serve as President and CEO. I am truly honored to have his involvement.

We are officially on our way!

This is also a BIG THANK YOU, to all of you who have been encouraging me to continue to follow my dream and passion for creative people and their work.

More as it develops.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment